Access to the web site and the information contained on this web site is provided on the condition that you understand and agree that:
1. The function and purpose of this web site
- The information and services provided on this web site are provided as general information only, in relation to the goods and services supplied by AAA Tourism;
- In order that AAA Tourism can provide services to you, you grant AAA Tourism a non exclusive, royalty free, perpetual irrevocable licence to use any material you post, upload or otherwise transmit on or to this web site.
2. You are responsible for your use of this web site
Whilst every care has been taken to ensure that the information on this web site is correct, current and free from errors, AAA Tourism does not warrant the accuracy, or completeness of, or the representations made by the information on this web site, or any web site that links from this web site, or any information received as a result of using this web site.
The services and information made available on this web site:
- are provided as general information only, and are not professional, expert or other advice, and are not a substitute for such advice;
- may not be appropriate, correct or sufficient for your circumstances;
- should not be relied on as the only reason you do or don't do anything; and
- may not be continually accessible or free from errors or viruses.
3. AAA Tourism is not responsible for your use of this web site
To the full extent permitted by law:
- AAA Tourism will be under no liability to you or any other person in respect of any loss or damage (including special or consequential loss or damage) which you or any other person may directly or indirectly incur, or suffer as a result of using this web site, or accessing or relying on any information available through it whether or not caused by any negligent act or omission by AAA Tourism; but
- where any statute implies any term in relation to your use of this web site which cannot be excluded then that term is included, but AAA Tourism's liability for breach of that term is limited to the re-supply of the relevant service to which the breach relates.
4. The AAA Tourism web site is subject to copyright.
© AAA Tourism Pty. Ltd. All rights reserved. Unless otherwise indicated on this web site, the material on this web site is owned by or licensed to AAA Tourism and is subject to copyright (the "material"). You may:
- only copy or reproduce the material for the purpose of browsing the web site or making a copy for your own personal, private or research use, provided that such use constitutes fair use under the Copyright Act;
- not alter or modify the material, or remove any legal notice associated with it.
5. Goods and services provided by AAA Tourism are subject to additional terms and conditions
Complete information on current products, including AAA Tourism STAR Rating and AAA Tourism Online, together with relevant terms and conditions are available throughout the web site, and on the Forms and Guidelines section of the web site.
6. What if there is a dispute?
AAA Tourism maintains procedures that seek to ensure timely and corrective action in response to any product or service concern.
It is our policy to endeavour to prevent any re-occurrence of problems/concerns relating to our products or services by investigating them thoroughly and having corrective action documented and evaluated for its effectiveness.
Where problems or errors have been detected in the quality of processes or procedures corrective and preventative action will be instigated.
7. AAA Tourism may change these notices, policies and procedures
AAA Tourism may, in its absolute discretion modify or amend these notices, policies and procedures, and such modifications will be binding upon you once displayed on this web site.
8. Governing law
These notices, policies and procedures are governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of the State of Victoria, Australia and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in that State.